Wednesday, November 21, 2012

GOODSTUFF'S BLOGGING MAGAZINE (89th Issue)

A special Thanksgiving issue brought to you by the committee to bring back bouncing boobs. Also, at no extra cost, Politicians that like to squeeze imaginary boobs!

It’s not that we want to look at your cleavage. It’s that we really, really want to look at your cleavage. We know we shouldn't  but we can’t help it, it’s like telling a woman to not look at shoes, chocolate cake, or her own ass in the mirror.

Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting


Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting

This video explains why guys like cleavag



It’s True! Politicians Like To Squeeze Imaginary Boobs 

Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting
It seems that it is fairly common for politicians to mimic “squeezing boobs” with their elaborate hand gestures during speeches as seen here.

Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting

Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting
Sarah Palin just will not go away


What the American political voting distribution really looks like

This blended map with a population density overlay. Because what really stands out is how red the nation seems to be when you do not take the voting population into account; when you do so many of those vast red mid-west blocks fade into pale pink and lavender (very low population).

The Map Room: A Weblog About Maps

A new map was created using Mark Newman’s blended voting map based on the actual numbers of votes for each party overlaid with population maps from Texas Tech University and other sources. 

The changing colors of America (1960-2008)


Chivalrous, 
A gentleman offers his lady friend his jacket to stay warm.
Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
Is having sex with an ultra-realistic 
robot hooker cheating?

Everything You Need To Know About 
The David Petraeus Scandal In One Chart

Petraeus and Broadwell Used Their Counter terrorism Expertise to Hide Their Affair

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
Bouncing Cleavage part 1

This is what I call GOODSTUFF

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
Bouncing Boobs part 2

 The Concept of Innocence   

The Gnarliest Waves Ever Ridden

 Jefferson Starship - Winds of Change  

Scorpions - Wind Of Change 

There are heaps of things we don’t know about the first Thanksgiving.  There are only two primary sources about what really went down — a letter carried back to England on a ship that was attacked by pirates (but eventually the letter was published), and a first-hand account written 20 years after the feast that was stolen by looters during the revolutionary war, but reappeared in the 19th Century.

The Best Moments Of Thanksgiving

 No one gets laid on Thanksgiving
Why Thanksgiving Sucks


13 comments:

None said...

God bless you for giving an old cowboy something to look at on lone Thanksgiving. You are the best.-Sage

GOODSTUFF said...

HEY NONE

The best Thanksgiving dinner is Wild Turkey -- gobble till you wobble -- have a good one Dude

GOODSTUFF said...

For many years it’s been my custom to listen to Alice’s Restaurant on Thanksgiving. Lets take a trip to Alice's Restaurant. Where we can part take in a neat and groovy blast from the past.

Thanksgiving - Alice’s Restaurant

http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-alices-restaurant.html

GOODSTUFF said...

The Exact Moment A Boy Discovers Boobs

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jpmoore/the-moment-a-boy-discovers-boobs

Chromodynamix said...

Staying in Thailand for christmas for the same reasons!

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Feel free to visit my web page loteca

Anonymous said...

What's up to every one, the contents present at this website are genuinely remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

My blog - quarenta

Anonymous said...

What i do not realize is in reality how you are not really much more well-liked than
you may be now. You're very intelligent. You know thus significantly when it comes to this matter, made me personally imagine it from numerous various angles. Its like women and men are not interested unless it's something to accomplish with Lady gaga!
Your own stuffs great. At all times maintain it up!

Also visit my web site: surrendering

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do
with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that,
this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

Here is my site; http://www.superonlive.com/MartinaHo

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger,
and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to
exchange methods with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail
if interested.

Feel free to visit my web-site - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable info you provide in your articles.

I will bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently.
I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff proper here!
Best of luck for the following!

Feel free to visit my web-site Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonymous said...

Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).
I have book-marked it for later!

Also visit my blog post :: Chaussures De Football

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm
trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve
this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share.
Cheers!

Visit my web blog :: Cheap NFL Jerseys