Friday, January 4, 2013

GOODSTUFF'S BLOGGING MAGAZINE (93rd Issue)

I just received an e-mail from Fred Dude, asking if Lucy Pinder's (the nymph) boobs float. 

Not so long ago, there would have been only one answer to this question. Today, however, the question begs clarification with a follow-up question: What are the boobs made of? Natural boobs and fake or enhanced boobs have very different physical properties. 

Lucy Pinder's Topless Calendar

Natural boobs are composed of 90% body fat. The glands that produce milk and the ducts through which the milk flows are actually very small parts of the total boobs. Whether something floats or not depends on the density of the object and the type of water. Salt water is denser than fresh water. If an object has less density than the water, it rises to the top, or floats. Human body fat is less dense than water. In unscientific experiments, natural boobs are shown to float. Whether or not the boobs can support the entire upper body, making a whole person float, depends on the size of the boobs. If the boobs were detached from the body, any size would float in both fresh and salt water.

If the boobs are not real, the answer to another question must first be ascertained: What, exactly, are the boobs made of? Almost all fake boobs are made of plastic bags filled with either a saline solution or silicone. Silicone is denser than both fresh and salt water. This means that silicone boobs will sink. Saline solution is another name for salt water. Since salt water is denser than fresh water, saline boobs will sink in fresh water. In most salt water, saline boobs will just hang in place at the depth they are placed. They won’t sink and they won’t float. The saline boobs may sink or float very slowly, though, depending on the exact salinity of the water.
Lucy Pinder on Facebook

Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting
Lots of HQ photos of Lucy Pinder's boobs 

Probably the largest Lucy Pinder video collection on the net

Image Hosting Image Hosting Image Hosting

I have to conclude that yes natural boobs float 


Adjustable flotation devise (PFD)

Do these shorts make my ass look fat?

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un called for an end to confrontation between the two Koreas, technically still at war in the absence of a peace treaty to end their 1950-53 conflict, in a surprise New Year's broadcast on state media.

A chronology of key events in the history of North Korea

In Russia they love to conduct different “Miss Something” contests too. This photos are from the “Miss Atomic” one. It’s like a contest among the women employees of nuclear industry. Girls working at atomic power plants and stuff have participated.

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
All young girls want to be Miss Atomic Bomb
Nuclear Retro Stuff 


This is by far one of the coolest things you’ll see all day. We are not talking a a toy ship and a colossal fart in the bathtub. Just some awesome short videos that will blow you away!

nuclear bomb explosion at sea with its effects on ships an the bikini atolls.


 Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
Van Gogh chops off ear

 Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
Van Gogh, parodies and geeks


Oh damn, Sarah Palin murdered Big Foot!

Were There Once Giant Humans on Earth?

This story starts a few years ago. Not sixty million years ago.

The hoax began with a doctored photo and later found a receptive online audience—thanks perhaps to the image's unintended religious connotations.

The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures.

It seems that in a very short period of time they were finding "Giant Humans" everywhere

Giant Humans and Dinosaurs



French Hand Job Techniques From The '70s

There’s nothing wrong with applying some warmth; women just shouldn’t do so in any of the ways recommended in Cosmo. They should instead engage in the following heat-related activities that will truly. Electrify. Every. Single. Fiber. Of his being.


Preheat the oven to the recommended temperature so his steak or frozen pizza will be evenly cooked and piping hot when the dinner bell rings.


------

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ѵery nіce blog!

Stop by mу web page: galaxy s3
Here is my homepage :: samsung galaxy s3

GOODSTUFF said...

thanks for post the link Glenn Dude - great site - http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

GOODSTUFF said...

Hey Fred Dude! thanks for posting the link - you are my hero

visit Fred Dude at - http://extragoodshit.phlap.net/

Anonymous said...

Goodstuff: The background photo in the underwater shot is not Lucy Pinder, but a Polish model called Aneta Buena (who makes Lucy look flat chested).

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'd like to find out more? I'd wаnt to finԁ οut somе additional informаtion.


Ϻy web-site: hcg side effects

Anonymous said...

I am in fаct gratеful to the ownеr of thіѕ wеb ρage ωho hаs shаred thiѕ іmргessive post аt аt
this time.

Mу ѕіte :: hcg diet programs in texas
My page: weight loss

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a good idea, post is good, thats
why i have read it completely

my blog post :: online airplane games

GOODSTUFF said...

Meanwhile, here's some lovely British hotness to hold folks over, at Egotastic!, "Thank God It’s Funbags! Lucy Pinder’s Perfect Play Plays Our Friday Song."

Ms. Pinder's on the cover of the April edition of Nuts, so you know what that means.

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/lucy-pinder-photoshoot-for-nuts.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!



my site トリーバーチ アウトレット

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It actually was a entertainment account it.
Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from you!
By the way, how could we keep in touch?

My website クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

Hello my family member! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos.

I would like to see more posts like this .

Here is my website - chloe バッグ

Anonymous said...

Hello! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!

Also visit my web site: ミュウミュウ

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this site daily, if so after that you will definitely take nice
knowledge.

Visit my web page :: ミュウミュウ長財布

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the key to attract the viewers to pay a visit the web page, that's what this website is providing.

Review my weblog - クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Also visit my weblog クロエ店舗

Anonymous said...

What's up to every one, the contents present at this site are genuinely awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Here is my website :: louboutin shoes

Anonymous said...

Hello very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .
. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds also? I am happy to seek out so many helpful information right here in the submit, we need develop more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

my site Christian Louboutin sale

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you
discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
I know my viewers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.


Here is my website - cheap red bottom shoes

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in support of me to have a website, which is valuable designed for my know-how. thanks admin

Here is my homepage: クロエバッグ

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Finally I got a web site from where I be capable of truly obtain helpful data concerning my study
and knowledge.

Feel free to surf to my web-site - replica louboutin

Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you supply on your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here regularly. I'm fairly certain I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the following!

Feel free to visit my site ... chloe 財布

Anonymous said...

I just likе the ѵаluable info yоu provide in youг artiсles.
I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently. I am reasonably certain I'll learn lots
of new stuff гight here! Good luck for the fοllowіng!


my web blog: simply hcg
Also see my web site - hcg diet reviews 2011

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for
your excellent info you have right here on this post.
I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

My page diets that work fast

Anonymous said...

I was able to find good advice from your blog posts.

Check out my website: ミュウミュウ財布

Anonymous said...

It's very effortless to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this website.

Here is my web blog - ルブタン靴

Anonymous said...

It's really a cool and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Feel free to visit my page :: http://chloebagshoping.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

If you desire to improve your experience simply keep visiting
this site and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.



Look at my page :: ルブタン シューズ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This post gives clear idea designed for the new people
of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging.


My weblog ... www.embrace.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful
blog!

Look into my web page ... レイバン

Anonymous said...

This website truly has all the information and facts I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Also visit my web blog :: コーチメンズバッグ

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!
! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

Also visit my website :: http://www.abercrombiefitchclothesoutletsale.com

Anonymous said...

Whats up very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?

I'm happy to search out a lot of useful info right here in the put up, we want develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Also visit my homepage - ralph lauren polo sale

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as
long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
My blog site is in the exact same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit from
some of the information you present here. Please let me know
if this ok with you. Appreciate it!

Also visit my blog post: polo factory outlet

John said...

Great Blogging ....
The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

chandrakala said...

sexy...
Hot Model Lucy Pinder Showing BooBs in Photoshoot
Lucy Pinder and friends for Nuts Magazine’s 10th Anniversary
Sexy Lucy Pinder Topless in Nuts Babes of Christmas HQ Photo Shoot
Lucy Pinder - Black Lingerie Shoot - 16 UHQ Photos