Tuesday, May 6, 2014

As American As Pineapple Pie

A Hawaiian style picture dump that features American Gothic, the Mono Lisa and the Screamer.(parody)


Hawaii Gothic 

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting 


Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting 

 

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting 

 

Mono Lisa, Hawaiian style

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting 
Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting 
 

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting 
Hawaiian Pidgin 


"I am going to put this pineapple up your back side" - 
The Screamer 

 

Madame Pele being displeased and troubled in mind


2 comments:

Chromodynamix said...

I had a manager in Durban who always threatened to shove a pineapple up my backside.....sideways! :o

Proof said...

I never saw what the fascination was with Hawaii until I went there. Now, I'm looking forward to the next trip!