Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day (Photo Dump)

Mother's Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May in 52 countries 


Morocco  :  Iran  : Puerto Rico


Ghana  :  Japan  :  U.S.A


Somalia  :  Greece  :  Egypt


U.S.A.  :  Hong Kong  :  U.S.S.R.



Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting
 


 

Gifts No Mom Wants On Mother’s Day


The  Most Awkward Mom Photos Of All Time


 Things All Mama’s Boys Know To Be True





 

Reasons Moms Are The Closest Thing We Have To Real-Life Superheroes


 

Uncyclopedia - Mothers Day

1 comment:

Proof said...

M is for the mugging that you taught me
O is for the officers I duck
T is for the trials I've avoided
H is for the hell in which I'm stuck
E is for the electronic bracelet, that I got last time I stole a truck.
R is for recidivism, plainly. When they send me back to jail again.
Put them altogether they spell "Mother"
And I'm hoping that you get this in the 'pen'!