Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Far Out Sci-Fi #10

 

Plenty of Crazy Science Fiction Photos and Gifs
  
 



Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting

 
  

   
 

Free Image Hosting Free Image Hosting

 




 
  
 OMNI Advertising (1985-86)
You remember OMNI - it was a science magazine with a sort-of unique edge.  It hit the hard sciences like Scientific; however, it often hit UFOs and pseudosciences as well.  I guess it shouldn't be too surprising that it wasn't your run-of-the-mill sci-mag, considering it was launched by the spouse of Penthouse's Bob Guccione.



 

 

 

 








5 comments:

Katy Anders said...

Kirstin Dunst apparently has nipples.

cmblake6 said...

I remember most of those. Damn, I'm getting old.

Ron Russell said...

Damn, I remember them too! The "Attack of the 50' Woman" was just a little too far out for me!

Chromodynamix said...

I remember OMNI. Very glossy and expensive!

No mention of Col. Straker? http://ufoseries.com/

Gianna Ali said...

Lifelike adult dolls is the best thig to make more enjoyble moment of life.